Until further notice, congregate meals have been suspended due to the Covid-19 Virus. Meals on Wheels will continue to be delivered.
These programs are cancelled on days in which the Senior Center is closed due to inclement weather or a town holiday.
Community Café (Every Monday-Thursday at 12:15 p.m.)
• A nutritionally balanced mid-day hot meal, coordinated by Community Renewal Team
(CRT), is served four days a week in a group setting.
• Community Café is available to individuals 60 and older, at a suggested donation of $2.50
• Advanced reservations by noon the prior business day are necessary. Reservations
may be made by calling the Senior Center at 228-1700. Reservations for Mondays
must be made by noon on the prior Thursday.
Meals on Wheels
• A nutrition program for homebound individuals is available, consisting of a mid-day
home delivered hot meal Monday through Friday with optional suppers and weekend
meals (delivered on Fridays).
• Most special diets can be accommodated.
• The van leaves the Russell Mercier Senior Center every other Thursday at 8:45 a.m. to
transport qualifying seniors and adult disabled individuals to the Hebron Interfaith
Human Services Food Bank. You must sign-up by Tuesday for a ride.
• Please check the Hebron Senior Newsletter each month for applicable dates and notify
the Senior Center if you would like to go.