Connecticut Children’s Medical Center Coronavirus Hot Line 1-833-226-2362
TOWN OF HEBRON
COVID-19 EMERGENCY INFORMATION
MARCH 31, 2020 UPDATE
The Town of Hebron is working with Ted’s Market and the CERT team to provide emergency food supplies to residents who cannot leave their homes due to illness or age and have no other way to get supplies. Calls will be taken Sunday through Tuesday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM for delivery the following Saturday. A credit card is required for payment. If you are sick or elderly and need emergency resupply please call (860) 228-5971, Select Option 1.
• Friday, March 13, 2020, at 12:00 noon the Town Manager issued an Emergency Declaration.
• March 16, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. The Town of Hebron Emergency Operations Center opened in partial activation status.
• All Town Buildings will be closed to the public from March 16, 2020 at 12:00 until further notice. Although the buildings are closed, business is still being conducted. Employees are monitoring and responding to voicemail and email requests. If you have urgent business to conduct please contact the appropriate department or the Town Manager’s Office at 860-228-5971.
• The Transfer Station will remain open regular hours for household garbage and single-stream recycling ONLY. The lower level bulky waste and recycling will be CLOSED until further notice.
• The CREOC Household Hazardous Waste collection scheduled for April 4, 2020 is cancelled.
• All Hebron park fields will be closed to the public, including playscapes at the parks and schools. The park trails and Airline Trail are open and accessible.
• Senior Center Congregate meals have been temporarily suspended
• Home delivered meals program would continue with the following precautions – volunteers will leave meals at the door of the recipients’ homes without having direct interaction between the volunteers and the recipients
• All social services will continue to be provided (information and assistance, public benefits counseling, CHOICES counseling, etc.) employing appropriate social distancing and precautions
• Dial-a-Ride has been suspended, unless absolutely essential
- No burning permits until further notice
For More Information Please Call (860) 228-5971
Hartford Healthcare Coronavirus Hotline:
Please refer to the following link for advice if you have questions about Coronavirus