TOWN OF HEBRON
BUDGET REFERENDUM - MAY 5, 2015
Hebron, Connecticut -
Historic Charm ...
with a Vision for the Future!
- 300 Years Young: a great place to live today with a strong history as our foundation and with a stronger vision for the future!
- A National Register Historic District: the Hebron Green District - forms our historic Town Center.
- Public Facilities / Recreation Activities: expanded Douglas Library, two high-quality Town elementary schools, newly constructed RHAM regional middle school and high school, new firehouse, new sidewalks and pedestrian trails and gateway improvements in our Town Center, the new Burnt Hill Park - a 170-acre community wide park with active and passive recreational opportunities, a variety of other active and passive recreational opportunities in neighborhood Town parks, the AirLine Trail, a regional rails-to- trails facility, Gay City State Park and State forests and our two public golf courses.
- Great Residential neighborhoods: beautiful, safe and varied, incorporating public open space, as well as new cluster and age-restricted housing developments are available.
- Growing Business Districts: a new 130 acre planned mixed-use business district has been created with the cooperation of the Town’s Economic Development Commission, Planning and Zoning Commission and private property owners located next to our existing Hebron Center business district along Main Street. Activity is now occurring with new building facade improvements funded by an economic development grant, and new sidewalk and street trees improvements.
- Access to Route 2: that is quick and easy, reaching employment and shopping destinations; also there is easy access to nearby UCONN, and more.
- Town Wide Activities: when fall arrives, it’s time for our annual Hebron Harvest Fair at the Lion’s Fairground, the third largest agricultural fair in the State, and winter can’t end until you've experienced our Town wide Maple Festival.
Explore our Website and learn more about Hebron, CT.
Town Office Building & Horton House
15 Gilead Street (Route 85), Hebron, CT 06248
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.