Connecticut Children’s Medical Center Coronavirus Hot Line 1-833-226-2362
How are you feeling today? Please check in now: HOW WE FEEL
TOWN OF HEBRON
COVID-19 EMERGENCY INFORMATION
• The Town Office Building and Horton House will re-open to the public on Monday, July 6, 2020. Regular operating hours will resume. The Public is encouraged to conduct business by mail or electronically whenever possible. Visitors to the town offices will be required to wear face coverings, log in, maintain proper social distancing and follow all posted guidelines.
• The Town Clerk’s office is providing all services electronically or by appointment. Our office has resumed regular office hours but continue to rotate staff in an effort to protect those in a high risk category and to support public health. Many of our services are available online and we are here to help you with your specific needs. Call our office with your questions or to make an appointment for an essential service during this temporary situation, 860-228-5971 x124.
• The Hebron Transfer Station will be open regular hours: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
BRUSH DISPOSAL IS AT NO CHARGE. Face masks and social distancing is required to enter the facility.
• All Hebron parks, playscapes, the skatepark and trails are open.
• Senior Center Congregate meals have been temporarily suspended.
• Home delivered meals program would continue with the following precautions – volunteers will leave meals at the door of the recipients’ homes without having direct interaction between the volunteers and the recipients.
• All social services will continue to be provided (information and assistance, public benefits counseling, CHOICES counseling, etc.) employing appropriate social distancing and precautions.
• Dial-a-Ride has been suspended, unless absolutely essential.
• Friday, March 13, 2020, at 12:00 noon the Town Manager issued an Emergency Declaration.
• March 16, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. The Town of Hebron Emergency Operations Center opened in partial activation status.
For More Information Please Call (860) 228-5971
Hartford Healthcare Coronavirus Hotline:
Please refer to the following link for advice if you have questions about Coronavirus