REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Architectural Design and Related Services
The Town of Hebron is requesting proposals on behalf of the Hebron Housing Authority from qualified firms or individuals for architectural and engineering design services and construction monitoring for the proposed renovations at Stonecroft Village, 14 Stonecroft Drive, Hebron, CT.
The proposed scope of the repairs includes but not limited to ADA upgrades to the kitchens and bathrooms, hallway repairs, plumbing and heating, emergency call for aid system, security cameras, site lighting, auxiliary generators, door & window replacement, replacement of water heaters and site drainage.
Interested parties should submit three (3) copies of a statement of their qualifications and experiences and project proposals to Andrew J. Tierney, Town Manager, Town of Hebron, 15 Gilead Street, Hebron CT 06248 no later than 10:00 AM on Friday, April 30, 2021.
Proposals must include the following:
- Detailed statement of the firm’s qualifications and experience with projects of this type.
- Specific names, resumes, and responsibilities of individuals to be assigned to the project.
- Proposed Scope of Work to include all costs for design and related services necessary to implement the project including, creation of construction cost estimate, design development, creation of final plans and specifications, preparation of bid and contract documents working in conjunction with the Town’s grant administrator to incorporate Federal compliance requirements, attendance of pre-bid, response to bidders and issuance of addendum, bid review, contract preparation, and construction oversight and management services.
- A fee proposal for each major segments of the proposed Scope of Services and a copy for the firm’s per diem rates. All proposals must identify costs for each work item. Any sub-consultants should be identified and the responsibility for completion of work and coordination between disciplines should be detailed. No percentage of cost proposals will be accepted.
- A proposed time schedule for completion of the total project broken down by phases.
- Prior to the issuance of a contract, the proposer will be required to submit an insurance certificate in amounts and types required by DOH pursuant to Bulletin #94-003.
- A copy of the firm’s Affirmative Action Policy or Plan, and if applicable, its State Department of Economic Development Small/Minority/Female Business Certification.
There will be a mandatory pre-proposal; meeting at Stonecroft Village, 14 Stonecroft Drive, Building D on Monday, April 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM for interested parties.
For any questions or additional information, please contact Mr. Peter Testa, Program Manager, at A&E Services Group, LLC, 145 Brooks Hill Road, Wolcott, CT 06716, 203-518-2054 or firstname.lastname@example.org , Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
THE TOWN OF HEBRON AND HEBRON HOUSING AUTHORITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION WBE/MBE/SBE SECTION 3 AND DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
TOWN OF HEBRON
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Reclaim and Pave
Webster Lane, Hickory Drive, Walnut Drive
The Town of Hebron is soliciting proposals from qualified vendors to provide reclaiming and paving at Webster Lane, Hickory Drive, and Walnut Drive.
RFP packages are available at the Town Manager’s Office, 15 Gilead Street, Hebron, CT 06248, by calling 860-228-5971 x122, on the Town of Hebron website CLICK HERE or on the CTDAS website at www.biznet.ct.gov. There will be a mandatory pre-bid meeting at Webster Lane, at 9:00 a.m. on Monday May 17, 2021. This meeting will be conducted outdoors utilizing appropriate social distancing guidelines. An original and five (5) copies of the sealed proposal must be received in the Town Manager’s Office, in envelopes plainly marked “RFP # 2021-05 Paving and Reclaiming Project” by 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 3, 2021. The Town of Hebron reserves the right to accept or reject any and all proposals, or any part thereof, if it is in the best interest of the town.
Andrew J. Tierney