TOWN OF HEBRON
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – RFP # 2020-04
The Town of Hebron requests proposals from qualified firms or individuals for professional and technical services required to administer an already awarded 2019 Small Cities Community Development Program Grant and provide administrative and technical support to implement activities including program income during the contract period. This RFP also includes selection for other Federal/State funding programs such as STEAP, Section 108, USDA, etc. that may be used to meet local community development and housing needs.
The selected contractor will be responsible for all phases of general program administration and compliance, under the Town’s direct supervision for approved projects, excluding funds disbursement, which will include such specific project administrative activities as Section 3, Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity, Davis-Bacon compliance, housing rehabilitation design and delivery if approved, etc.
Selection will be based on amount of Small Cities projects awarded and completed, experience of staff assigned, cost, and any other factors deemed in the Town’s best interest.
Specific architectural and engineering services required for project activities are not being requested as part of this proposal.
Three copies of the proposal, marked RFP 2020-04, must be submitted to Mr. Andrew J. Tierney, Town Manager, 15 Gilead Street, Hebron, CT 06248-0156 no later than 10:00 a.m. on Friday, December 27, 2019. Proposals must include the following information:
- proposed scope of work and project approach;
- detailed information of the firm’s background and experience in Federal/State funding, specific Small Cities CDBG Program experience is required.
- key staff assigned with resumes;
- proposed fee approach including a list of per diem rates by job category;
- each proposer must provide certification of insurance in the types and amounts specified by DECD Bulletin #94-003 within ten days of selection by the Town.
Additional information is available by contacting Mr. Andrew J. Tierney, Town Manager, at 860-228-5971 Ext. 122.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER