There will be a Public Information Meeting on the Martin Road Reconstruction Project in Hebron
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Douglas Library Community Room
22 Main Street, Hebron
The public is invited to attend. The project plan and status will be presented and there will be an opportunity for public comment.
The Town of Hebron has received a Local Transportation Capital Improvement Program (LOTCIP) Grant for roadway improvements to Martin Road in the amount of $2,984,400. Improvements will include:
• Full depth reclamation, regrading and repaving the entire roadway
• Installation of underdrains where warranted by high seasonal groundwater conditions
• Repair or installation of storm drainage systems including catch basin inlets, piping and outlet protection or stormwater quality measures
• Replacement of two culverts and repairs to other culvert headwalls as needed
• Replacement of guiderail or installation of new guiderail, where warranted
• Improvements at the intersections of Porter Road, Olde Hall Road, and West Street with Martin Road
The Public Information Meeting is scheduled to provide information on the plans and timeline for the project. Public attendance is encouraged to receive more detailed information.